I am going to give you some valuable info on how to properly dress that cocktail table. Attached is a listing of recommended useful, interesting items followed by 15 room settings with descriptions of why the photo depicts effective accessorizing for that cocktail table and room setting. Here we go!
Here is a compilation of some of my favorite cocktail table objects…use them in tandem but do not overload your table with items that have no meaning to you and always leave half the surface open for food, drink and feet!!!!!!
• Scarf, Runner or other pretty textile.
• Hard bound Coffee Table Books or Magazines
• Interesting decorative Box
• Vase-with or without flowers
• Holder for cocktail napkins and/or coasters
• 1-3 framed Photos
• Small sculpture
• Magnifying Glass
• Hour glass
• Candy dish